The Philippe Briand design is evident in the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 classic lines and hull design. The interior arrangement can be set up as either four cabin or two cabin with four separate heads. The shoal draft makes cruising a breeze, and the amenities provide for comfort for the entire crew. Adagio features include generator, AC, watermaker, and bow thruster.
Significant improvements and additions were made to an already well equipped Caribbean live aboard in December of 2013. Those improvements include the following:
- High output Balmar alternator 165 amp with serpentine belt 2013
- Little Wonder DC watermaker – Racor Village Marine LWM-145 with salinity monitor 2013
- Dodger and shade cover 2013
- AIS send and receive – 2013
- Raymarine E120 and upgraded housing unit – 2013
- ICOM M506 VHF with command mike 2013
- Epirb 2013
- John Buoy self inflating overboard raft 2013
- Queen sized memory form mattress in forward stateroom 2013
Everything you need to sail away to the Caribbean.