A long range cruiser to take you where you want to go.
MHIWAD (My Home Is Where Anchor Drops), a Roberts 650 Trawler Yacht, is a heavily ballasted and stabilized trawler designed and built for long-range cruising. With over 4600 gallons of fuel capacity, you can easily plan over 5000 miles of cruising at 7+ knots. (1600 rpm, 7.3 kts, 6 usg/h, 1.2 nm/usg, per the owner)
This yacht features three staterooms, all with ensuite heads. The owner’s stateroom is full beam.
The expansive wheel house has a full suite of electronics including infrared camera and bow/stern thruster controls. The wheel house has a day head and abundant seating.
She is powered by two very efficient John Deere 200hp diesel engines. Two Northern Lights generators (20kw and 8kw) provide ship’s power while underway and at anchor.
The current owner has effectively commissioned the boat and brought her to outstanding condition. Just a few of the items addressed:
- Watermakers, Inc. desalinator, 58 gph (220 lph) Feb. 2016
- Fresh anti-fouling paint and Sonihull ultrasonic antifouling system 8/2017
- Fully protected TRAC stabilizers completely refurbished (with new actuators) and re-bed to hull 8/2017
- Kiwi Grip decks September 2016
- All portlights re-bed May 2016
- All new batteries September 2016
- Upgraded shafts and props reconditioned and balanced Sept. 2016
- Upgraded bow thruster prop Jan. 2017
- Fuel polished to 10 microns on regular basis
- Engines and gensets serviced regularly
- Oil samples taken and archived at regular intervals
This boat is ready for adventure and comfortable dockside living.