Bring your gear and provision and go.
Mystic Charge, a Tayana 65, is reluctantly offered for sale by her second owner. She is the consummate luxury performance cruising design. She is strong, fast and comfortable with spacious accommodations including a spacious main salon, galley, and aft master suite with centerline queen and lots of storage. There are two guest staterooms forward, also with en-suite heads, crew quarters in the forepeak and walk-in engine room. The systems, machinery and electronics have been well maintained and upgraded as the owners have cruised her extensively. Fully automated sail handling allows her to be easily sailed shorthanded. A powerful hydraulic bow thruster facilitates docking and maneuvering in close quarters.
- Mast rebuilt and painted 2015/16
- New Mack Sails main and genoa 2016
- All winches serviced 2016
- Hydraulics reconditioned 2015/16
- Refrigeration compressors 2015
- 1200 amp hour Lifeline AGM house battery bank 2015
- Water heater 2016
- 11′ RIB 2015
- Three year certification on Winslow life raft June 2015
- No teak decks
- Sea Hawk anti-fouling June 2015
Mystic Charge is truly the ultimate for live aboard passage making for two with spacious accommodations for up to eight and her asking price is very attractive compared to other quality 60-70 footers. A personal inspection will confirm that Mystic Charge is in excellent condition and ready to cruise.