The Offshore 40 was designed as an ultimate cruising yacht. She is massively strong, with state of the art grid construction throughout, a solid glass hull, deck joined to hull by a double flange system, and internal lead ballast encapsulated in the keel cavity. She is a moderate displacement yacht, fast, stable, and easy to handle.
The owners of Pelican have lived aboard, upgraded, and refined her cruising and living accommodations. She has been well maintained and is ready to cruise now, anywhere.
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning
- Beige ultra suede upholstery 2006
- Bimini, dodger, and full cockpit enclosure 2006
- Caribe RIB dinghy with Yamaha outboard 2006
- Bottom paint June 2012
- Quantum genoa and staysail 2012