The Hans Christian Offshore Explorer was designed as a rugged, blue water sailboat fully capable of circumnavigating the world while offering luxury and comfort that can be appreciated out at sea or on a coastal cruise. Designed by two of the best names in the business, Chuck Paine and Nigel Calder, and built to legendary Hans Christian specifications, this yacht has been well maintained by a cruising couple who sail the Caribbean.
The Offshore Explorer features a traditional three stateroom, two head layout, and top quality construction by Hans Christian. This pristine blue water passage maker has all the gear: electronics, air-conditioning, generator, water maker, bow thruster, electric toilets, washer/dryer, bimini, dodger, trash compactor, and more. She has watertight bow and stern areas with reinforced Kevlar and E-glass. 2/3 skeg hung “sacrificial” rudder, oversized standing rigging. There are deck lockers that you can really store items in, an 88hp Yanmar turbo with ~3500 hours, Leisure furl main boom, Magna 3000 watt inverter, 180 gallons of fuel, and 270 gallons of water. She is low maintenance above deck with exquisite joinery below – a rare high quality vessel. The design team of Chuck Paine and Nigel Calder was hand picked and every idea has been beautifully achieved by Hans Christian. The Explorer 4750 came totally equipped with all sailing equipment onboard.
- Fisher Panda Generator 8KW new 2006, approx 425 hours
- Marine Tech 15 gph water maker 2006
- Electric flush toilets (salt water) 2006
- Bowthruster, new motor 2007
- 9 foot AB dinghy and outboard 2010
- New triple high stainless life lines 2009
- New “glass” in all hatches 2009
- New Frigiboat refrigerator and freezer 2013
New Magna 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave inverter 2013
- New saloon and nav upholstery 2013
- New 2 x 20lb propane system 2013